“Sexy Punk” by yours truly featured in Saks Fifth Avenue spot for Milan Fashion Week. Check it out! #SaksAtTheShows #Sexypunk
Salme’s “Pop Propaganda Vol. 2” has only been out for a few weeks but the critics are united in their praise for the new EP. Check out some of these quotes below:
– “…relentlessly hooky and ridiculously accessible, with bits of hip-hop and dance music floating around in a matrix of straight sugar pop.” – Myles Rymer, Entertainment Weekly
– “Have you ever wanted a female Fatboy Slim? Doesn’t matter, Dahlstrom fills the role with aplomb. Seriously, try to not think about “Praise You” during this tune. It’s impossible. I love it.” – Stephen Carradini, Independent Clauses
– “[Love + Shine”] is powerfully energetic, and it’s as enjoyable as it is musically strong and coherent. – Magnet Magazine
– “Her energy simply is the lifeblood of any boy or girl. One thing is clear; this music comes from the heart of real NYC gal who knows what it means to live an artist’s life.” – Chris Ryan, AudioFuzz
– “The new album is ridiculously catchy and filled with the kinds of infectious melodies and hummable hooks that worm their way into your brain and take up permanent residence there.” – Pittsburgh In Tune
Go pop over and buy #PP2 now: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/pop-propaganda-vol.-2-retro/id916204141 for downloads – Prefer a CD or USB wristband? We have them too at http://www.salmeland.com/pp2
“I make trashy electro-pop with a funky edge and I love it!” – Salme Dahlstrom
YAHOO MUSIC premieres the video to “Pop Ur Heart Out”, check it out!!!!
The new SALME album is here!!!! PP2 is full of funky breaks, rocking guitars and pop-pop-poppy hooks. You’ve already heard the super catchy “Pop Ur Heart Out”, now check out the rest of PP2 on this special mini site>>>
New song from PP2 – “Love+Shine” premiers today on GRUNGECAKE – check it out lovers…
Salme’s latest single “Pop Ur Heart Out” was released earlier this month recieving rave reviews;
Entertainment Weekly premiered the song calling it “relentlessly hooky and ridiculously accessible”. Huffington Post premiered the SpekrFreks Mix and today all three mixes are commercially released, available for download from all your favorite digital music retail stores including iTunes, Amazon and Beatport. Enjoy!
Listen to all 3 mixes on Soundcloud
Have you heard the kick ass remix of “Pop Ur Heart Out” by SpekrFreks yet? “Pop Ur Heart Out – The Remixes” will be available August 26 from all your favorite digital retailers including Beatport. The release includes remixes by SpekrFreks, Quadrat Beat and DJ Phunkae.
Listen to the SpekrFreks Mix here.
“The follow-up to Acid Cowgirl, titled Pop Propaganda Volume 2: Retro Funk Soul Junction, comes out September 16—and if the lead single, “Pop Ur Heart Out” is any indication, she won’t have problem selling these songs either. “Pop”—which Dahlstrom produced herself, like all her material—is relentlessly hooky and ridiculously accessible, with bits of hip-hop and dance music floating around in a matrix of straight sugar pop.” Click here to listen to “Pop Ur Heart Out”!
|© 2006-2013 Kontainer Music, Inc.||Kontainer|